1. Isolation systems and heat exchangers insidethe drain clean.
2. Using high pressure water cleaning tuberemaining after the mud, algae and otherimpurities, closed system.
3. Isolation valves and a hub equipped with ballvalves (not less than 1 inch = 2.54 cm), water intake and water should be installed.
4. Connected to the pumps and connecting duct,cleaning from the bottom of the heat exchangerpump, flow from the top.
5. Begin to pump into an heat exchanger infushitaike needed cleaning agent (ratio can beadjusted depending on the situation).
6. Recommended for cleaning circulation time. Asthe cycle progresses and sediment dissolution,fumes, the reaction is increased, shall at any time through the release valve the excess airout. As the air is discharged, space within theheat exchanger will increase, can be added toappropriate water, don't start by pumping large amounts of water, can cause water overflow.
7. Loop to check the effectiveness of thecleaning agent, can be measured using PH test strips. If 2 LFAT solution maintained at PHvalues at 3 o'clock, then cleaning agents arestill valid. If the PH value reaches 5 LFATcleaning agent at 6 o'clock, and need to addsome fushitaike cleaner. Final solution PH value2 LFAT 3 o'clock for 30 minutes with no apparentchange to prove that reach cleaning effect.Note: fushitaike cleaning agent can be recycledreused, emissions would be wasteful.
8. After the cleaning time is reached, recyclingwashing solution. With clear water flush switchrepeatedly until the rinse to neutral, using PHindicator paper PH value 6~7.
9. Completed after cleaning the boot operation.Can pressure test to see if there is leakage. Ifthere are leaks, us Ka Wah polymer compositescan be used for restoration and protection, andyou can greatly extend the life of equipment.
After the ⒑ stability, note the current mediadata such as flow rate, pressure, heat transfer efficiency.
Numerical changes before and after cleaning ⒒cleaning, the enterprise can be calculated forevery hour the savings in electricity, coalproduction costs and increase productivity, itis compensation for the value of enterpriseapplications using fushitaike technology.
12. The same method can also be used forcondenser and frame heat exchanger cleaning.
⒔ as enterprise need equipment for passivation pre film processing, can by following process for operation: will passivation pre film agent by recommended diluted than pump into equipment in the (while in cycle slot within hanging try tablets); by recommended time cycle, and soaking; detection pre film effect (red points method or blue points method); emissions; water flush clean to neutral (with PH strips determination PH value 6~7).
⒕ passivation after filming ended, best fanventilation systems, such as dry, to ensure andincrease passivation effect.